- This two-part course gives you the keys to understanding why the skin reacts the way it does and how to educate your clients on proper self-care.
- Understanding the skin, its biology, function and disorders can be vital when treating clients each with their own unique set of needs. Make choosing skin treatments easy by being able to identify disorder, dysfunctions and what is causing them.
- Video demonstrations and visual charts for making learning easier.
Boost your confidence and set your self apart with advanced education.
owner of Skin Perfect Spas , Master Esthetician
My dream is to be able to provide advanced classes in esthetics and permanent makeup so I can help continue the development of newcomers thereby furthering the knowledge and advancement in the beauty industry. As an expert speaker for International Esthetic conferences, I host, speak, and teach workshops throughout of the year. I write articles for national trade publications on my experience, perspective and future for the beauty industry. Magazines (Skin Inc, Skin Deep, Les Nouvelles Esthetics)
I manage multi-state locations of my Skin Perfect Spas, create and continue to develop new Skin Perfect and Colore Me Perfect products (a personalized vegan formulated make up line) , represent Skin Perfect on Fox News for beauty segments, facilitate the education for all Skin Perfect estheticians, and continue as the visionary leader for the company’s growth and future opportunities.
I'm so grateful to be here for you.
- Creator & CEO | Skin Perfect | Feb 2006-Current
- Lead Clinical Esthetician | OSU Plastic Surgery | Feb 2003-Jan 2006*see below
- Permanent Makeup Instructor 2016-current
- Advanced Permanent Makeup Training- 2006-2007- Beau Institute
- Managing Esthetician | 2003 | The Spa School
- Permanent Makeup Artist-2003-Premier Pigment
- Illustration Specialty | 1998-2002 | CCAD
- Micropigmentation Specialist | 2008
- Skin Perfect and I donate thousands to local charities, and also we create donate spa days for the graduating women of St. Matthew’s House and Catch Court (the rehabilitation of sex-trafficking victims).
*As the lead esthetician, I wrote out all skincare plans for patient’s pre and post-surgery, managed and trained estheticians, created advertising plans and execution of events, developed treatments for the spa menu, performed permanent makeup for breast cancer patients, led the innovative development of the skincare program.